Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Swamp - Chicago Tribune - Blogs.

The Swamp - Chicago Tribune - Blogs.: "Dear Fellow American,

I am 73 year old Corean vet. I know what it is to put my life on the line for my country. Shame to those who use influence to avoid being in the front line. Why are they so eager to put my soldier brother in harms way. I see this as pure insanity on their part. I have no idea how these yuys can sleep at night.

The crux of the mater rest in the reason for going to war in the first place. Everyone knowss by now, including those who voted for it at first, that this was a war of desire and not a war of reason. This is the mother of al shames.

The blattan disregard of a few for puting my brothers and sister in harms way, it is just plain sikening. I tell you truly, at my advance age I am willing to throw myself in harms way to defend my country, But to get in harms ways for a make-up war would be idiotic.
Posted by: felipe | Jan 27, 2007 10:59:55 AM"

No comments: